Monday, January 10, 2011

ITS MY SON PARTHA

Once we together heard cries and laments of a widow and her mother in law at their home. They lost prematurely their dearest and nearest one Basaki, the only earning member of that family. The family has been starving for months and they were looking for a good tenant at their home to reduce their financial hardship. I failed to assist the destitute in dire need. The weeks and months passed in between, we hardly discussed those faces whenever we had met. But Partha never forgot them. Yesterday, he rang me up to reduce my agony that he was at last able to find a tenant to contribute the family a good amount per month. I am indebted to you my son. God bless you.    

1 comment:

Nostalgia said...

I am greatly honored and obliged as a son of yours.....humbly partha.